● Overview of PPDS
● PP/DS in the Supply Chain
● Material Requirement Planning
● Multilevel planning
● Material Planning and Capacity planning
● Production Planning Runs
● Finite Requirement planning
● Finite planning as Multi-step procedure
● Planned Material flow
● Multi resource planning
● Location Master
● Resources –Type of resources
● Production Data structures/Production process model
● Lot size settings
● Requirements strategies
● Planning procedures
● Determining the supply sources
● Scheduling types
● Pegging types
● MRP live
● Resource with Enhanced UI
● Easy Load distribution of resources
● Suppliers and subcontractors in MRP
● Order Distribution with equivalent Source of supplies
● Order views
● Product planning Table
● Product overview
● Detailed Scheduling Planning Board
● Resource Planning Table
● PP/DS Optimizer
● Setup Optimal Sequencing with PPDS Optimizer
● Capable – To – Promise (CTP)
● Multi – Resource Planning processes
● Set-Up group
● Set-up Matrix
● Product Heuristics
● Heuristics for Flow Control
● Service Heuristics
● CIF Integration
● The Principle of QRFC
● Tools for Troubleshooting Transfer Errors
● One step for all transactional data update
● Types of Data transfers
● Pre-Requisites for the Data transfer
● Eliminating the Transfer Errors
● The configuration required along with its prerequisites
● The different Graphical options and how can they be used for more interactive screens
● Overview of CTP
● Introduction to ATP categories and their use
● Configuration of MLATP
● Overview of MLATP
● Variant configuration and its use
● Rule based condition records
● Production Planning Optimizer (PPO) functionality in S/4 PPDS
● Detailed study of Different Methods in PPDS
● Understanding the Challenges in implementing the each method
Learn from an Industry Certified Professional Instructors.We at TechBrainz provide training with the purpose of achieving the Success in SAP Supply Chain field for our students. Reserve Your Seat to Attend Demo Class for Free.
With the growing competition in the industry, it’s essential for businesses to optimize their production planning processes to stay ahead of the game. By learning SAP PP/DS on HANA, you’ll be able to help your organization achieve its production goals efficiently and effectively.
The advanced planning and scheduling tools offered by SAP PP/DS on HANA can help businesses optimize their production planning processes, leading to increased efficiency and productivity.
Production planning and scheduling professionals with expertise in SAP PP/DS on HANA are in high demand across industries. By adding this skill to your repertoire, you’ll open up new opportunities for career growth and advancement.
By improving production planning and scheduling processes, businesses can meet customer demands more effectively, leading to higher customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Maximum of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. But we are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
You can call :- +91958345567 (or) send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (our customer care 24/7)
Yes, our technical team will be there for you throughout your course journey, from enrolling in the Course.
Are you Interested in our SAP-PP/DS Training?